Executive Search Associate
The Good Search is seeking an Executive Search Associate to join our retained search firm.
The role is a telecommuting one to start. So if you long for rewarding work you can do without the commute to the city — then you’ve come to the right place. Because we plan to open offices at some point, we prefer candidates who live within commuting distance.
The Good Search, LLC recruits senior executive and technology talent for some of the most powerful and successful companies in the digital arena. Our clients range from top -tier venture capital startups and private equity portfolio companies to Fortune 100 giants in technology and media. Founded in 1999, we have laid down more than a decade-long track record of success recruiting top talent with in excess of 500 search engagements.
The Good Search believes in searching smarter. In doing so, we are transforming executive search as we know it. Moreover, there’s a reason we made “Good” our middle name. We actually care about the candidate, the client, and about each of our team members because we can make a real difference.
As a Search Associate, you will conduct company and executive research and you will recruit. You will identify prospective candidates, build out profiles in our database, develop phone and email details, and verify that information. You will also contact prospective candidates to recruit them to ideal next opportunities, forging trusted relationships while gathering intelligence and insight. Our search associates thrive on the challenge of finding the perfect candidate. (In fact, not finding the ideal candidate occasionally keeps us up at night.)
Our search associates thrive on the challenge of finding the perfect candidate. (In fact, not finding the ideal candidate occasionally keeps us up at night.) They excel at conducting expert, investigative research, They build org charts, figuring who reports to whom — who each person’s direct superior is. It’s a little like piecing together a giant jigsaw puzzle. So if you enjoy solving puzzles, you’ll fit right in.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Conducting company and candidate research
- Analyzing information to develop insights and business intelligence
- Recruiting and qualifying prospective candidates
- Alerting us immediately of any issue or problem with recommended solutions
- Checking research to ensure it is error-free and ready for reporting
- Running reports for weekly meetings with clients and other reports as needed
- Ensuring each engagement is successful
- A college degree, honors preferred. Any major.
- Technically adept. Experience with online research, databases, and social media preferred.
- Strong sense of curiosity. Love of puzzle-solving.
- Team oriented. Collaborative. Consultative. Critical thinker.
- Strong desire for mastery. Learn it. Love it. Own it.
- Intrinsically motivated to be successful. (This is not always a 9 to 5 job: we bring it.)
Send us an email with your resume attached. Please detail your current work status (employed/unemployed), current or most recent salary, availability (when you could start work), what distinguishes you as a candidate, and why you’d want to join our team. If you’d like to fast track your candidacy and have 10-15 minutes to spare, click here to tell us a little more about yourself.