Geographic FocusSmart Search. Genius Partner.
Geographic Focus | Across the USA
National Coverage, Global Reach
The geographic focus of our executive recruiting practice is centered on companies headquartered in the United States. We are a national executive recruiting practice by design. Our senior-level technology recruiting engagements regularly span the U.S. from coast-to-coast. Because we often serve large Fortune 500 companies, we also offer global reach when needed.
The Good Search is based in the Greater New York City Area which gives us a geographical advantage. Manhattan is the business capital of the world. Because we were founded in Manhattan, we bring it. We know what it takes to make it here, make it anywhere. New York tests your mettle. It makes you stronger. That’s what has made us one of the leading NYC executive search firms in the business. We understand the kind of leadership talent that is required to succeed. Those are the rock stars that we deliver.
As one of the leading executive search firms in technology recruitment, we are hard-wired into senior executive and technology leadership talent here, in the Silicon Valley, Seattle, and every technology hub in-between.
The Good Search. Founded In New York, NY
Westport, Connecticut Headquarters
Greater NYC Area Executive Search Firm
Make It Here. Anywhere.
Based in the Northeast, we are ideally situated. We meet with NYC area employers with offices in in the tri-state area of Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York. We huddle with entrepreneurs in the Brooklyn Tech Triangle. We greet clients in the Charles River Mill District and then make the rounds. We serve clients in Boston’s Innovation District in Fort Point Channel, Kendall Square, Harvard, MIT, Waltham and the headquarters along Route 128. Our NYC headquarters is surrounded by 5 airports near the Greater New York City area — LaGuardia (LGA) Airport, John F. Kennedy International (JFK), White Plains Westchester County Airport, Hartford Bradley Airport, and Newark Liberty (EWR) Airport). So if you are not local, getting to you is never an issue. But wherever your company is based and however we meet — whether in-person or by video chat — we serve as a seamless extension of your team. Our transparent, collaborative approach makes filling your most important senior-level executive and technology openings incredibly easy. We tackle executive search engagements for positions based in the Northeast US, across the United States, and beyond.
Technology Hubs That We Serve
We serve technology and media employers in the following technology centers:
- Silicon Alley(Lower Manhattan: Broadway, the Flatiron District, TriBeCa, and SoHo)
- Silicon Desert (Chandler, Arizona; Albuquerque, NM)
- Silicon Forest (Oregon)
- Silicon Hill (Washington DC)
- Silicon Hills (Austin, Texas)
- Silicon Prairie (Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas; Chicago, Illinois)
- Silicon Valley (San Francisco Bay Area; San Jose, California)
- Denver Tech Center
- Florida High Tech Corridor
- Route 128 Massachusetts (Eastern Massachusetts)
- Charles River Mill District (Needham, Newton, Waltham, Watertown, Cambridge)
- Greater Boston (Financial District, Government Center, Back Bay, Leather District, North End, Harvard Square, Somerville)
- Boston Innovation District (Fort Point Channel, Seaport, South Boston)
- Brookline Tech Triangle (Brooklyn Navy Yard, DUMBO, Downtown Brooklyn)
- Research Triangle (North Carolina)
- Tech Coast (Southern California)
Metro Areas That We Serve
We serve technology and media employers in the following metropolitan areas:
- Greater New York City Area (New York, NY; Stamford, CT)
- Greater Boston Area (Boston, MA; Cambridge, MA)
- Greater Washington DC Area (Washington, DC; McLean, VA)
- Greater Chicago Area (Chicago, IL; Highland Park, IL)
- Greater Seattle Area (Redmond, WA; Seattle, WA)
- San Francisco Bay Area (Cupertino, CA; San Francisco, CA; Mountain View, CA; Menlo Park, CA)
- Greater Los Angeles Area (Los Angeles, CA; Hollywood, CA; Beverly Hills, CA, Santa Monica, CA)